Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thinking about presenting

Such an open choice.
Ok, so I've been thinking about this publishing and leadership project and have decided to take the publishing route instead. It's too scary for me to think about getting up in front of my peers and really not knowing what I am going to talk about. I know I'd be talking about my AR project, but what makes me the expert, other than the fact that I've done the research. Nothing about this makes me an expert, just a researcher.
Then again, I think about it and I feel like I do have good information to share. I feel like what I did in my AR gives teachers an option and an avenue to increase parent communication. This in turn, creates more engagement in the classroom with the kids and the parents.  They want to be involved, the want to know what's happening and they want to be able to talk with their kids about what they did during the day and get an answer other than "I don't know."
 To be honest right now, I just don't know! I don't know which way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment