Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 4 Publishing and Leadership


Well, after much deliberation last week and right up until WIMBA on Tuesday, I decided to stick with presenting. To be honest, I am nervous as all get out that I might be chosen to present. I would like to share my research with my peers, but the thought of being the expert on the topic at a conference terrifies me to the core. I've decided to go forth and submit my presentation to WEAC  (Wisconsin Education Association Council) for the state teachers convention in October. For many reasons, this makes the most sense to be, but ultimately, it boils down to three things: 1. These are my peers, 2. It's close to home and travel wouldn't be difficult and 3. I can make a difference in my own
state and for possibly for my own future students.


This is the link to my final project:

files.me.com/ashike/olqlu1.key.zip



Post #1: Initial thoughts:

http://4shikes.blogspot.com/2011/02/week-3-publishing-and-leadership.html


Post #2:  Some confusion about the project, leads me to rethink my options.

http://4shikes.blogspot.com/2011/02/thinking-about-presenting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment