Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 2-AR Site

Can it be? Is it true? Can this huge weight really be lifted off my shoulders? My lit review was approved and posted on my AR site early this week. The rest of the week has been polishing and final touches. Are there things I wish were better, sure. But, at some point, I feel like I have to stop looking for perfection with my site.

All but two of the pages are populated after some minor changes based on suggestions from Roxanne DeLeon.  The final two pages to be populated will come in month 12. I am glad I kept up on creating the pages each month. It's made the final assembly of the site a little less stressful. 


Like the literature review, this is another thing I am glad is complete. It's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and a major stress gone from my life. It feels great to have it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment